As Electrical Department, we develop solutions for transport and stationary refrigeration units, which are produced in the Pegognaga production plant and sold through our commercial affiliates all over the world.
Function and key responsabilities
As Electrical/Electronic engineer, you will be involved in the development of transport refrigeration units. You will formally report to the Electrical and Control systems Manager and work close with the Transport refrigeration design team members within Zanotti Group.
The core tasks will be the following:
- electrical/electronic/software project planning
- edit and review of project specifications
- definition of hardware and related software architecture
- technological scouting to identify suitable solutions
- choice and evaluation of development partners and proposed solutions
- management of the suppliers involved into the projects
- edit the technical documentation (wiring diagrams, functional models)
- define test procedures and planning
- cost control and industrialization
- Master’s Degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English is essential for this position
In order to achieve the above, you need to have:
- knowledge of the following programming languages: C, CC++, IEC61131, uprocessor firmware coding
- capability of reading wiring diagrams
- knowledge of CanBUsJ1939 standard
- knowledge of refrigeration systems
- knowledge of monitoring systems and cloud data sharing, telematics
- knowledge of regulations regarding EMC and electric safety
- wiring debugging capabilities
- ability to use diagnostic tools (oscilloscope, multimeter, field bus analyser)
We are eager to know people with a strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project. You are our best candidate if:
- you have an hands-on mentality and an analytical mindset both on tools and methods
- you are driven to achieve the objectives successfully together with your team
- you are not afraid to communicate with different departments throughout the entire organization
- you enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines
- you have the ability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems
- you are available to travel for technical assistance occasionally.
What we can offer
In Zanotti you will find a dynamic and informal environment, with a strong attention to the employees’ needs. Among the other opportunities: we can offer a permanent contract and a competitive compensation package, internal training and future growth opportunities within Daikin group, a company canteen and a variety of services provided by the corporate welfare.
*This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
Fill in the form on the side and send us your Curriculum Vitae.
If your professional figure is in line with one of our vacant positions, we will contact you as soon as possible.
M.L. King Street, 30
I-46020, Pegognaga (MN)
IT – Italy
Tel. (+39) 0376 5551