The Laboratory is responsible for the quality judgement of newly developed products. Our products need detailed verification, in order to validate their performance and reliability towards the wide application and operation area.
During the development process, before mass production and launched in the market, the validation of product reliability is proven by testing and evaluation of prototypes.
Function and key responsibilities
The Lab Engineer verifies stationary and mobile refrigeration systems functionality.
The core tasks will be the following:
- participate in the specification and clarify judgement criteria of test results with NPD department, identifying bottlenecks and possible countermeasures
- match project status and test requirements with laboratory premises, instruments and personnel to plan the activity with the Lab Manager
- contribute to the improvement of internal test procedures
- give instruction and supervise the test preparation phase
- charge with execution and analysis of data, referring to complete units and/or components, providing a full report
- reporting on status and result of testing, participating in Design Review meetings
- any previous experience on Project Management as well as the will to improve in this task, will be well considered
The Lab Engineer will report to the Laboratory Manager and will join a group of 10 people composed by engineers and technicians.
- Master’s Degree in Energy Engineering and Mechanical.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English are essential for this position
In order to achieve the above, you need to have:
- 3 years experience working in testing or development of refrigeration or air conditioning systems it would be a plus
- experience in data acquisition software such as LabView, TRNSYS, Matlab would be considered a plus
You are our best candidate if:
- you are passionate about energy conversion systems
- you have a hands-on attitude
- you are comfortable working to tight timescales and under pressure
- you are diligent and able to present timely and constructive feedback
What we can offer
In Zanotti you will find a dynamic and informal environment, with a strong attention to the employees’ needs. Among the other opportunities: we can offer a permanent contract and a competitive compensation package, internal training and future growth opportunities within Daikin group, a company canteen and a variety of services provided by the corporate welfare.