Job Title: Product Marketing Responsible
Department: Transport Refrigeration
The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Transport Refrigeration business unit oversees sales, service, business development and strategy development for road transport refrigeration units manufactured by Zanotti Spa, a subsidiary of Daikin. This is a new business segment for Daikin, and the overall objective is to establish Daikin/Zanotti as a first-tier player in Transport Refrigeration globally.
Job Description : Duties and Responsabilities
As a Product Marketing Responsible, you will be based in Brussels (Belgium) from where your efforts will contribute to the realization of our ambitious growth targets. As you will be directly reporting to the Transport Refrigeration Senior Manager, and supporting Sales and Product Management within Daikin and Zanotti, you will get a 360-degree view of the business as well as DENV group structure and procedures.
You will be responsible for a wide array of Product Marketing activities including:
- Develop and manage the Transport Refrigeration Product Marketing strategy, working close with Product Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Support new product launches including internal and external communication, product content creation and event planning.
- Coordinate tradeshows including project budget, project schedule, internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Continuously update the Transport Refrigeration market study, utilizing internal and external contacts, conferences, publications, and marketing research companies.
- Support development and presentation of business cases for new products and other strategic projects.
- Liaison with DENV Marketing for consistent visual identity including branding and catalogue.
- Orchestrate marketing content creation and communication through various social media channels within Daikin and Zanotti.
- Support the 1-year budget and 5-year target setting processes at HQ level.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate has a degree in Commercial Engineering or Economics with a strong interest in technical and industrial products, with minimum 3 years of marketing experience in an industrial B2B environment. We are looking for an independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion to learn new things, in particular, to develop a knowledge base in the Cold Chain and Commercial Vehicle industries. You also need to have proven project management skills and to be available to travel up to 20%.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and work together. We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. Relocation costs will be covered where appropriate.
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to email@example.com or register yourself at daikin.eu/jobs.