• Use of natural and efficient refrigerant R290 (GWP 3)
• Low refrigerant charge <150g
• Medium and low temperature range
• Hermetic piston compressors
•Hot gas defrost
• Air or water condensation (for water: plate exchanger and water solenoid valve)
• Expansion by capillary tube for air condensation and thermostatic valve for water condensation
• Eliwell electronic controller
• Serial output for connection to monitoring system
• Different voltage available
• The F-gas regulations do not apply to systems that contain only natural refrigerants such as propane (R-290)
A versatile units’ range with low running costs.
The models of the GM R290 range are monoblock units characterized by compactness, suitable and accessible to anyone looking for a type of wall installation.
The refrigerant charge is low (<150g) and the refrigerant R290 has a low GWP index.
Suitable for small rooms, this range is composed by 2 lines: the MGM for medium temperatures (max 22m³ at Tc= +0°C, Tamb= +30°C) and the BGM for low temperatures (max 5m³ at Tc= -20°C, Tamb= +30°C).
It is possible to have the unit with air or water condensation (for water: plate heat exchanger and water solenoid valve).
This range of monoblocs, characterized by remarkable compactness, allows to optimize the useful space inside the cold room, guaranteeing excellent performance and reliability.
The robustness, simplicity of installation and extreme ease of use represent the strong points of these units range, as well as guaranteeing high efficiency in heterogeneous working conditions.
The reciprocating hermetic compressor and the programmed automatic hot gas defrosting, with cycle frequency, make the GM R290 a stand-alone and reliable machine, without the need for recurring maintenance.
The condensation water elimination system is automatic and does not require external connections allowing a clean and autonomous operation thanks to the condensate water evaporation tray available in the standard configuration of the unit.
The electrical panel of the GM has an electronic control unit whose operating parameters are already programmed. The electronic control unit manages the GM and allows the signalling of any anomalies.
|WORKING TEMPERATURE (°C)||MGM -5÷10 | BGM -15÷-25|
|COOLING CAPACITY (W)||MGM 1.281÷2.329 (Tc= +0°C , Tamb= +30°C) | BGM 871÷903 (Tc= -20°C, Tamb= +30°C)|
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Straddle wall installation or through wall installation|
Videocatalogue and brochure
Download our videocatalogue and brochure. Find all the GM R290 range products.